Buy Tenorshare Card Data Recovery For Mac with coupon code, get 25% discount.
Coupon Code: AMOO-P2W5-BHLM Save: $8.74
How To Buy: Just Click “Buy Now” Button To Activate The Coupon. Have problem?
Delivery Method: Send Register Code by E-mail (Free).
Money Back Guarantee: 100% Purchase Secure & 90 Days Money Back Guarantee!
Limited: The Discounts only valid on Amoosoft.Com and is time limited. Don’t miss it out!
Payment: We accept many popular payment methods:
Card Data Recovery for Mac is a professional data recovery software specialized in recovering deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted photos, videos, music and other files from hard drive, camera, memory cards, USB drives as well as various Macintosh based storage devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac, MacBook, etc. It supports Mac OS X 10.3 and above. Moreover, it is also compatible with latest Mac OS X 10.8 Lion.
Card Data Recovery for Mac has been a best choice for users of home, business and enterprise with its user-friendly wizard-like interface, comprehensive function as well as its extremely competitive price.
Tenorshare Card Data Recovery for Mac Screenshot:
Key Features of Card Data Recovery for MAC:
1. Reliable and 100% risk free.
2. Recover deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted photos, videos, audio and various other files.
3. Recover data from various storage devices like camera, memory cards, USB drives as well as various Macintosh based storage devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac, MacBook, etc.
4. Support different file systems like Mac file systems (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, EXT2 and NTFS), Mac file system(HFS, HFS+) and Linux file system(EXT2, EXT3).
5. Easy-to-use utility can be operated with no required skills or technique.
Recover Mac data under the following cases:
1. Accidentally deleted pictures, video, etc. from storage media.
2. Empty recycle bin or trash without backup.
3. Falsely eject USB drives, pen drives, etc.
4. Pull out the memory card without switching the camera off
5. Format the computer hard drive or memory card
6. Turing off the digital camera during a write process
7. Apple partition map or catalog file is corrupted
8. A volume has been formatted/reformatted or inaccessibility